Saturday, February 12, 2011

Pretty Little Things

It's Saturday morning and I'm sitting in my studio with a mug of tea, attempting to get enough caffeine in my system so I can accomplish all that has to be done today. It's still cold here and there was a sparkling of frost on our cars and on the rooftops this morning. But it's clear it's going to be a very pretty day.

I love being in my studio in the morning. The natural light is beautiful and it makes me want to spend the entire day in here. Preferably while someone else does all the weekend tasks in between bringing me endless cups of tea to me and whatever friends drop by to visit. Unfortunately, that sort of thing happened in a different century.

In the meantime, I have a couple of little things I love to share. First up is the cutest paperclip ever. See:

It's a Mini Cooper paper clip!

This darling little thing came attached to a magazine the Mini Cooper people sent after we bought the Mini. It makes me wonder if the people who work for Mini have these to use on a daily basis. I'd love a little box of them. Do you hear me BMW? You have my address.

Then there are the green glass knobs I bought at Anthropologie this week.

 These are for the cabinet doors on the new TV/media stand we are building. They are perfect for it.

Here's a closer view.

I can't wait to get them on the finished doors. But first I need to finish the doors. Today.

Have a lovely day everyone.

No comments: