• My granddaughter Luci.
• Watching my neighbors walk their two little girls to school each morning in their STM uniforms, just like we used to walk my daughters to school.
• Commune member Sally, who came up with the hilarious idea to give my husband '60 beers for 60 years' for his birthday.
• Weaving on my loom.
• Thinking about weaving on my loom
• The pictures my sister Mary Claire sends me of her hair growing in.
• Talking on Sykpe with my daughters (Sara, it's your turn please)
• Seeing one of Sara's former classmates walking into the the teachers' lounge at the school now that she's teaching there for six weeks as a sub.
• Work. Yes, work. Seriously.
More later. In the meantime, think of me smiling.